2011年11月10日 星期四

Writing your own thoughts and emotions of Strangers reading takes Courage

This is my first published article on the network. It has taken me to write and send this piece may be thousands of people from EzineArticles, making them, I do not know, read and dissect a long time.

Although I am a social person and comfortable in their own writing, I have been very selective in choosing who I have in my writing. My problem by publishing my writing is to expose myself to the people, have never met, who are my soul. I am noyrtyneet my own vulnerability in admitting these fears and because of the Unknown phase I think is unpleasant, and free.

For some time now the others have been encouraging me to write. Well done to the opening-up of the tickets through my writing has given me and, and is to enter and send this song to the pace. (I) to overcome their own fear and come out the other side, Feeling exhilarated and excited. Whether your own comfort zone, I have given myself to the sound of the world.

Some of you may be unable to connect my feelings around this. To understand their own feelings of trepidation and sits back, but was impelled to write because of the fear of strangers in a critical voice in the home. One way to view positively to this challenge is made, is just as, in fact, the number of people who would benefit from writing, you may need to be considered to be benefitted from the mine.

You may have written something positive, that may change lives by helping them become readers, and the movement for the sake of clarity or teaching them something of value.

We all have something to say about this world, an important and perhaps it is time to share. I'm sure the other there are ready to hear what you have to say, and people who have more than a little appreciative. Of course, too, is one of the benefits of this experience can be completely adapted to all those who have and are meant, as in baring your soul, you are building a personal strength and character. Who knows, it may well step up to you to do something to change your status, which you have been wanting to do, but were kept back by itself. It just go!

沒有留言:

張貼留言